Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Warren Family Feats from February

First of all,  Thank you Lauren!  Thanks, for setting this up.  I hope it works out as a great way to keep in touch, stay close and feel like we are all only 15 miles apart not thousands!  Especially with all these new babies and exciting things happening we all want to feel close!  I am excited to do this because it will at least help me blog once a month!

Thanks Lono!

In February there were a few things going on for us.  Mylee and Maddy had New Beginnings where we learned about the new theme "Arise and Shine Forth". Maddy had to share the Beehive class statement. I had to give a talk about Personal Progress and the girls sang an amazing song... called "Arise and Shine Forth".  Maddy had her choir concert that Grandma and Grandpa came to.  They sang a Japanese song and "I Hope You Dance".  The kids loved getting to Skype me when I was in New York with Lauren and Tanner.  My favorite moment of the month was when we were Skyping and I turned the camera around to the back of the Ipad and was walking around Lauren's house giving them a tour.  As I was walking around and showing them the house I noticed the kids making all these crazy faces.  Since the camera was turned around they couldn't see me anymore so they ass-umed that I couldn't see them.  I stopped and said, "You know I can see you, right?!?"  They looked a little shocked and said "NO" and were quite embarrassed.  I found it ha-larious!  It was a feat in and of it self!

oh, p.s. Tenley wants me to notify you that she has her own blog.  She hasn't posted on it since last August (but I can't say much because I haven't posted on mine for that long either)  She wants to start posting and so do I so you will have to check hers out!

No comments:

Post a Comment